Happy Holidays from the McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC Land Use Blog! For your reading enjoyment as you (hopefully) relax your way into 2020, we present our Top 10 most viewed posts of 2019.
In chronological order:
- Update: Are Distributed Antenna Networks Public Utilities? The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Will Decide, James Strong, 1/14/2019
- Accessory Uses Part II: Worth Much More Than a Secondary Thought, Jon Andrews, 4/8/2019
- **UPDATE** Regulating Short-Term Rentals – The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Weights In, James Strong, 6/4/2019
- Requesting a Variance from Variances! Consider a Conditional Use, Chris Knarr, 7/29/2019
- Attention Developers! Construction Stormwater Permitting Changes Imminent, Scott Gould, Steven Matzura, Errin McCaulley, 9/10/2019
- A Hyperloop in Pennsylvania: More Than Just a Futuristic Notion?, Ken Stark, 10/14/2019
- Man Caves and She Sheds Meet Mini-Storage…It’s a Thing, Chris Knarr, 10/28/2019
- A Tie Goes to the Runner (or the Property Owner): Interpreting Ambiguity in Zoning Ordinances, James Strong, 11/20/2019
- Collaboration: A Better Way to Develop, Esch McCombie, 11/25/2019
- Use It or Lose It: Political Subdivisions are Subject to Claims of Adverse Possession, Peter Haldeman, 12/2/2019
Thank you for following our blog throughout 2019. We hope you found these posts and others insightful and, perhaps, entertaining. We wish you the best in 2020! As always, please feel free to contact any member of the McNees Wallace & Nurick Land Use Group for assistance with any land use or development issues or if you have any questions regarding this post.